• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

anyone have a crappy diet with no fruit and veggies

jake99

Bluelighter
I eat really terrible (as well as getting high and smoking cigs and not working out enough ) i hate most fruits and veggies.............and i eat way too much pizza, and fast food.............I am scared its gonna catch up with me eventually . i just dont know how to change it............anyone relate ?

ive read your other posts... man eating right is the last of your problems. you have a long time before that catches up with you. you probably wont feel great always eating fast food and shit but its not as bad as banging dope

yea i agree you need to get off rid of any addictions before other issues can be addressed. You can do it. I know you can live a productive healthy life soon. You just need to take drastic steps.

i have a 8 mg subs and i wanna kick dope again . hope i can do it right

You could kick the subs and dope if u want to, it's not a big deal. there is nothing man can't do. You are very intelligent and can stop immediately and move on with life and never look back. It's your choice

I'm going to send this over to Healthy Living......

Proper Nutrition is VERY important.....you may find a lot of good advice on that over there-

hey jake you PMed me a while ago and i never responded because BLUELIGHT won't alow greenlighters to reply. I dunno how to become a bluelighter. i had a 24 bag a day habit...is that enough? i kid i kid. but i have some answers to your questions just Email me email edited out, don't give your contact info on the board

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught myself in a similar situation about a month ago. I was smoking, eating, and sleeping. I changed my routine around and started working out at least 5 days a week either before I smoke, or way after I smoke. It feels pretty good. Cut out the fast food and any soda you drink, that would be a good start. If it hasn't caught up with you yet, it's not too late!

As others have already pointed out, take care of your addictions first and you'll likely find that you enjoy the taste of real whole foods (fruit, veggies, beans, nuts, etc.). For how appetite stimulating cannabis can be, I still get lazy and don't feel like cooking healthy meals if I'm smoking every single day. And though I can't speak from personal experience here, I imagine abusing heavy opiates is probably much, much worse for that.

Break your addictions, then start getting good quality sleep and exercise because they are essential not only for keeping up a good diet, but also for maintaining a healthy appetite.

Also, proper nutrition is fucking key in opiate WD. You need to figure out a way to intake food, even if its in liquid form.